SmartGPU2 is an embedded graphics, audio and full datalogger processor chip mounted on a board with a touchscreen LCD. It's aimed to help developers to create advanced Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) in a very fast and easy way without the need of having experience in handling LCDs, graphics algorithms and FAT format.
SmartGPU2 is a serial(Tx, Rx) slave device that only receives orders like drawPixel(), drawText(), drawImage(), etc, this reduces dramatically the code complexity (graphics algorithms, image decoding) and saves a lot of headaches to the programmer.
SmartGPU2 is the most flexible, featured, powerful yet easy to use graphics processor for embedded systems.
SmartGPU 2 - 2.4" LCD320X240 Touch
SmartGPU 2 Board Features:
- 2.4“, 320x240 pixels resistive touchscreen LCD, capable of displaying 262,144 colours.
- Easy 5 pin interface to any host device: VCC, TX, RX, GND, RESET.
- Arduino, mbed, Raspberry, PIC, AVR, ARM, FPGA, etc, Compatible.
- On-board microSD card socket for up to 32GB for storing images, audio and videos.
- Integrated FAT32 File management/Data logger functions.
- BMP and JPG images support.
- Video playback capable.
- Audio (CD quality) pre-amp outputs.
- Integrated RTC - Real Time Clock with battery back-up.
- 5V and 3V3 I/O compatible, 3V3 power supply