miniSmartGPU is an embedded graphics, audio and full datalogger processor chip mounted on a board with a full color LCD. It's aimed to help developers to create advanced Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) in a very fast and easy way without the need of having experience in handling LCDs, graphics algorithms and FAT format.
miniSmartGPU is a serial(Tx, Rx) slave device that only receives orders like drawPixel(), drawText(), drawImage(), etc, this reduces dramatically the code complexity (graphics algorithms, image decoding) and saves a lot of headaches to the programmer.
miniSmartGPU is a flexible, featured, powerful yet easy to use graphics processor for embedded systems. *miniSmartGPU is not touchscreen.
miniSmartGPU - 1.8" LCD160X128
miniSmartGPU Board Features:
- 1.8“, 160x128 pixels LCD capable of displaying 262,144 colors.
- Easy 5 pin interface to any host device: VCC, TX, RX, GND, RESET.
- Arduino, mbed, Raspberry, PIC, AVR, ARM, FPGA, etc, Compatible.
-On-board microSD card socket for up to 32GB for storing images, audio and videos.
- Integrated FAT32 File management/Data logger functions.
- BMP image support.
- 5V and 3V3 I/O compatible.
- 3V3 power supply.